One of the promotions that will be starting very soon is the Albertsons bonus box tops program. When you purchase items at Albertsons between Aug 19th and Aug 25th, you will have bonus box tops that print out on your receipt. I have contacted both Lehi and American Fork Albertsons to have a box with our school name at the front of the store. You simply take the bottom portion of your receipt, drop it in Sage Hills' box and I collect that box and turn the box tops in. If you shop at either of these two stores, I will collect the boxes at the end of the week. If you shop at other Albertsons stores, just keep the box top portion of your receipts, and turn it into me directly. I can collect Box Tops at any time, or you can send them to the school classes. We have contests going on all year long, so it will help your student out if you can send them to the school.
As for Campbell's all labels off of any Campbell's product can be turned in, including those that don't have the little point box that says "Labels for Education". Swanson broth also has this label. It would save me a lot of work if you can just keep the bar code off of the Campbell's labels, but I will take them any way you send them. (I need to trim them before sending them in).
The other program is the Cream o Weber Give 'em Five milk lids. If you purchase Cream o Weber milk, we can turn in the milk lids for $0.05 a piece. Every little bit helps us to get extras for our school.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact me. Let's get excited and help our new school get up on it's feet.
Thanks for your support,
Joni Luke
konosky @ hotmail . com (no spaces)
Sage Hills Box Tops Coordinator
5 comments:
Another fundraiser is Capri sun drink pouches. The Kool-aid ones are included too. They give you $.02 for every pouch and pay for shipping. The pouches are non-recyclable, the company makes other things out of them like bags and pencil cases. You can find more out about it on their website or on some boxes of capri suns.
woo hoo...I didn't know about this one. I will put that in our flyer as well! Thank you!
Joni, you rock! If you need help in any way please let me know.
-Sheryl
Some grocery stores you save your reciepts and they give you money back... are there any grocery stores that the school will be doing this year? It seems like Saratoga Shores did Smith's last year. Our old school in Orem did Macey's receipts. Just checking to see if we should be saving receipts from anywhere.
Smith's is setting us up on their Earn and Learn program, you can sign up for it at the Customer Service Desk, or switch over from Saratoga Shores as well. We should be up very soon!
Post a Comment