Thur. Oct. 7th Pork and Chicken Sandwiches
PULLED PORK IN CROCK POT
1. Brandi Gonzales
2. Jen Bott
SHREDDED CHICKEN IN CROCK POT
1. Tiffney Thornock
2.
ROLLS (2 DOZEN EACH)
1. Brandi Gonzales (getting costco rolls)
2. Kayla Lamoreaux
3. Hollie Stevens
4. Genevieve Simpson (costco rolls)
SALADS (PASTA, GREEN, POTATOE ETC.)
1. Kati Price
2. Yana Bretthauer
3. Debbi Clegg
4. Tiffney Thornock
5. Shauna Budge
BAGS OF CHIPS
1. Kelli Thomsen
2. Kirsten Strack (4)
DESSERTS (2 DOZEN EACH)
1. Amy Monson
2. Kris Anderson
3. Aimee Kieffer
4. Tiffney Thornock
6 comments:
I will do a dessert
I can do a dessert
I will do rolls. Kayla Lamoreaux
Thanks! if you want a reminder, text or e-mail or phone call, e-mail info to sagehillspta@gmail.com, thanks!
I can bring a shredded chicken Tiffney Thornock
Put me down for costco rolls if you still need them. Thanks.
Post a Comment