Tuesday, September 21, 2010

October 6th, 2010 Wednesday SEP Dinner Sign-Ups

Wed. Oct. 6th
Homemade Soups
CREAM SOUPS
1. Lisa Casey
2. Marji McAdams
3. Susan Meier
4. Lorrain Huggans
BROTH OR STEWS
1. Debbi Clegg
2. Yolanda Gomez
3. Tiffney Thornock
CHILIS
1. Kristen Hood
2. Peggy McEwan
FINGER DESSERTS (2 DOZEN EACH)
1. Christie Austad
2. Jennifer Bott
3. Joni Luke
4. Cari Ann Sahagun
I WILL BE PURCHASING BREAD BOWLS TO GO WITH THE SOUP-BRANDI GONZALES

6 comments:

Cari Ann said...

I can bring a finger dessert.

Cari Ann Sahagun

Thornocks said...

I can bring a soup Tiffney Thornock

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

I can bring a cream soup

Unknown said...

I can bring a soup. please let me know how many I should plan for and what time to deliver.

Marji said...

I can bring a cream soup if you let me know what time it needs to be there

Thornocks said...

I will bring a salad too Tiffney Thornock