BOOK FAIR VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE:
Monday, December 6th : 9:00 – 6:00 p.m.
9:00 – 11:00 (1 volunteer) Jenn Bott
12:30 – 2:30 (1 volunteer) Kris Anderson
4:00 – 6:00 (2 volunteers) Kati Price & Casey Parkin
Tuesday, December 7th: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
9:00 – 11:00 (1 volunteer) Jenn Bott
12:30 – 2:30 (1 volunteer) Jennifer Shaugaard
2:30 – 4:00 (1 volunteer)
Wednesday, December 8th: 9:00 – 4:00 p.m.
9:00 – 11:00 (1 volunteer) Jennifer Shaugaard
12:30 – 2:30 (1 volunteer) Marji
2:30 – 4:00 (1 volunteer)
Thursday, December 9th: 9:00 – 4:00 p.m.
9:00 – 11:00 (1 volunteer) Jennifer Shaugaard
12:30 – 2:30 (1 volunteer) Emily Doman
2:30 – 4:00 (1 volunteer)
Friday, December 10th: open 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
9:00 – 11:00 (1 volunteer) Emily Doman
For Polar Express we will need help:
4:00-5:00: Many Helpers Decorating at the school. If any of can bring faked wrapped presents and toy train sets that
would be helpful. We will be setting up Christmas trees with lights and tables and chairs if you can come
help.
5:45-6:15: Six helpers with stickers as people come in. Three different stickers will determine
which group they are in. We also need a few people at the coloring table in the back of the gym. We
are going to have butcher block paper covering two tables that the kids can decorate with crayons until
we are ready to start. We will use these tables later for the refreshments and bell necklaces.
6:15-6:45: Three book rotations helpers. If the reader leaves for the next group and the other reader isn’t there
yet we can have the kids sing a Christmas song. We just need to make sure they don’t sing to loud so
the other groups can still hear the reader.
6:45-7pm: While Polar Express is being read we will need people quietly getting hot chocolate and cookies ready in the back of the gym.
When you come to help that night please wear Christmas colors and a Santa Hat if you have one. E mail
me if you don’t have a hat and I can try and get you one. Thank you all for helping. See you in a week.
Genevieve Simpson
genevieve.simpson@gmail.com
801 768-0477
5 comments:
I will help December 8-10 at 9-11am each day. On Tuesday, December 7th, I can do the 12:30-2:30 pm. Let me know.
I will help Monday December 6th 12:30-2:30. Kris Anderson
Can I do Monday and Tuesday from 9-11? Just let me know!
Jenn Bott (801)243-6774 or jlb4@hotmail.com
I can help on Wednesday from 12:30 - 2:30 if you still need help. Please let me know.
I can help Monday at the book fair from 4-6 p.m.
Post a Comment