Wed. January 26th Please have food to the school by 5:00
E-MAIL US OR LEAVE A COMMENT TO SIGN UP
& INCLUDE TEXT, PHONE OR E-MAIL FOR REMINDER
Lasagna Phone 9X13 pan
1 Peggy
2 Tiffany Thornocks
3 Debbi Clegg
4 Jennifer Schaugaard
5 Genevieve Simpson
Green Salad with dressing
1 Tiffany Thornocks
2 Debbi Clegg
3 Jennifer Schaugaard
4 Genevieve Simpson
French Bread (1 loaf) or rolls (2 doz)
1 Amber Skinner
2 Kati Price
3 Cristine Terry
4 Michelle Liebig
Desserts (2 doz of whatever)
1 Lorrain Huggans
2 Meg McInnes
3 Michelle Liebig
4 Darby Dunn
13 comments:
Amber Skinner-french bread and rolls 801-637-7657 amberskinner67@yahoo.com
I can do Lasagna
Lorrain Huggans- I will do some yummy dessert!
1hugganmama@gmail.com
I can do a Lasagna and a Green Salad. Reminder tiffneycie@gmail.com or 8018988142
I can do a dessert. Meg McInnes 8016153256 or meg@msicon.com
Debbi Clegg-Green Salad w/dressing on Jan 26th 801-208-9470
I can do french bread or rolls.
I would love a text for reminder :)
801-636-6597
pricekmjc@yahoo.com
I can do lasagna
I can bring Lasagna and green salad with dressing. Send me an email to remind me. Thanks! jschaugaard@gmail.com
I can do lasagna and a salad. genevieve.simpson@gmail.com
I can do lasagna or french bread, whichever is still needed. Please let me know and send me a text reminder, please! (801-598-1780)
Post a Comment