It's Book Fair Time: September 21st - 25th
I am in need of volunteers to help run the Scholastic Book Fair. You will assist students, check out purchases, and straighten books as needed. It is best if your younger kids can stay home when you come to volunteer.
Thanks so much! Mrs. Carissa Allen
p.s. volunteers will receive a $5.00 coupon to use at the book fair :)
p.s. volunteers will receive a $5.00 coupon to use at the book fair :)
Thank you! Thank you!
1 comment:
Hi there!
This comment has nothing to do with your post, but I am hoping you can forward my info to the appropriate PTA member.
My kids are former students from Sage Hills and we never ever miss Hogwarts. I just saw it on your school's calendar and would like to know how to purchase galleons and chocolate frogs if you're making them. A couple years ago I volunteered to help put the chocolate frogs together with the teacher cards and am happy to help you in some way if I can.
Please let me know who I should speak with. We always bring friends with us to this noteworthy event.
Thank you!
Megan Millington
Post a Comment