Mrs. Young needs 3-4 helpers all day Friday to get the hearing screenings finished in one day. Please reply in the comments if you can help. In the past the helpers have gone to classes to get the next students & kept them quiet while they waited for their turn, so if you need to bring a toddler in a stroller, that should be okay. Thanks in advance for your help!!!
8:20-9:50
1. Karla Hayes
2.Jenna Beers
3.Cris Johnson
4.
9:50-11:10
1. LaDonna Smith
2.Jenna Beers
3.Shelly Poduska
4.Annie Prince
12:00-1:30
1.LaDonna Smith
2.Jenna Beers
3.Lacy Chambers
4.
1:30-3:00
1. Jenny Phillips
2. Jenna Beers
3.Tineka Shoemaker
4.Lacy Chambers
7 comments:
I can help in the 12:00 or 1:30 slot. Jenny Phillips
I can help the first time slot.
Karla Hayes
I can help from 9:50 to 1:30 if you need me to.
LaDonna Smith
Jenny, I'll put you at 1:30 for now. thanks to all of you!!
I can help 9:50-11:10
Shelly Poduska
I can help 9:50-11:10. Annie Prince
I can help at 1:30-3:00, thanks...Tineka Shoemaker
Post a Comment