Hello parents, we need help with our vision screening September 24th, it's a Tuesday.
The school nurse would like 17 volunteers to help starting at 9:15am. She's confident that if she has enough helpers, she'll be done by 10::450am.
Thanks in advance to those who already signed up (if things have changed and you can't do it, LMK) Just leave a reply here & I'll add you to the list if you can help:
1. Dana Moore
2.Jessica Jensen
3. Berta Gomez ?
4. Tamara Cain
5.Emily Doman
6. LaDonna Smith
7.Allison Stout
8. Chelsea Anderson
9.Jenna Beers
10. Michelle A
11. Michelle Forsyth
12. Shiree Dome
13.Lacy Chambers
14.
15.
PM Kindergarten: 1:30 pm
1. Sara Simpson
2. Celeste Humphries
3.
3 comments:
I'm really sorry, I had something come up and I can no longer help out with the vision screening on Tuesday. I am very sorry!
What time are they doing the p.m. kindergarte screening?
I am so sorry but I'm helping in my daughter's class at that exact time.. Let me try to move things around so that I can still do it. I'll let you know..
Berta
Post a Comment